The SNU (Spiritualist National Union) Healing
Members are involved with the organisation UK Healing, the aims of which are to be able to offer to the general public, a Voluntary Self Regulation & nationally recognised Spiritual Healing Service.
Spiritual Healing is defined by the SNU as being “a form of healing by the use of forces and energies from the world of spirit,” channelled through the “healing medium” by the laying on of hands on or near the body, or prayer or the direction of thought from a distance.
Healing is always given by Qualified Approved Healers of the Spiritualist National Union, and may be assisted by Trainee Healers who undertake an intensive two year training programme of theoretical and practical training. We abide by a code of Conduct & Healing and the Law.
Objects as shown in the SNU Bye-Laws are:
- To promote and encourage the practice, study and investigation of the art of Spiritualist Healing.
- To render aid, whenever possible, to all who are like in mind, body and spirit, irrespective of race, colour or creed.
- To work as far as possible in co-operation with the medial profession.
- To assist and train potential healers.
- To encourage and help churches and other bodies affiliated to the Union, to commence and maintain Spiritualist healing groups.
To Abide By The Seven Principles
- The Fatherhood of God.
- The Brotherhood of Man.
- The Communion of Spirits and the Ministry of Angels.
- The continuous existence of the human soul.
- Personal responsibility.
- Compensation and retribution hereafter for all the good and evil deeds done on earth.
- Eternal progress open to every human soul.
We do not charge for our service, but all donations will be accepted with love.
For more information about Spiritual Healing, how it is given and the benefits, please come along and talk to a member of the church committee.
You are welcome to come along to the healing service and sit in the peace of the church while healing takes place ,this will let you see what a lovely service this is,you are welcome to sit and take in the atmosphere or take part and receive contact healing.
We have a healing book where you can put names in and these will be read out during services , absent healing does work ,ask a member of the committee for details or for names to be put in the book ,we only put names in not conditions or illnesses.